Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hmm...I did notice that yours were painted Ash but I didn't know they didn't normally come like that on most of the models...guess cause I have a black Versa and they are black anyways so mine technically match too. But they're plastic, not painted. That's odd, but you should be able to have them match the body paint for your sideskirts PIM.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Hmm...I did notice that yours were painted Ash but I didn't know they didn't normally come like that on most of the models...guess cause I have a black Versa and they are black anyways so mine technically match too. But they're plastic, not painted. That's odd, but you should be able to have them match the body paint for your sideskirts PIM.
If you buy an American SL model now, 2010 + it appears that all the SL's come with the skirts painted to match, along with sport bumpers.

However here in Canada, in order to get the sport bumpers along with the painted side skirts, you have to get an SL model AND upgrade to the sport package. So it's still rare over here to see a fully loaded one. :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
If you buy an American SL model now, 2010 + it appears that all the SL's come with the skirts painted to match, along with sport bumpers.

However here in Canada, in order to get the sport bumpers along with the painted side skirts, you have to get an SL model AND upgrade to the sport package. So it's still rare over here to see a fully loaded one. :)
I know! That makes me so mad because I have the fully loaded SL Versa without the tech package and I want all of the upgrades they put on the 2010s :( Boo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.