Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on running 0/1 gauge power cable to the hatch for my system. Does anyone know of the easiest way to tap the firewall? Also, I need to get a decent battery tap, but the stock tap looks more complex then what i am use to. While I be able to easily run the power?

Side note i plan on putting in a yellow top optima battery to. The stock one wont cut it i fear

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
ehhh opitma, yeah i know im probably the only person I know who doesnt like optima, was in for 3 years max the manufacture date was 3years 1 month from current at the time, and died was a red top though (no system or anything in the ranger).

The firewall i havent looked around at, but I hear thats a pita on the V

Dave

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh i have given the firewall a cursory glance and didnt see an easy spot or even a somewhat decent spot. I need to spend some more time when its not so cold looking.

I also want to build a custom box to fit in one corner of the trunk so yeh, i have my work cut out for me :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.