Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for reading my query:
I am wanting to modify my 2015 nissan versa note and with its suspension sadly, One of the first things im looking to upgrade is my suspension. I once had a honda accord i was modifying and lowered 2 inches but it was just lowering springs and done cheap just for looks. The versa is my car for years to come not just a beater and Im not afraid to spend money upgrading my favorite car ever the right way. Im finding coilovers and suspension kits but im looking for people who have experience with proper kits and which ones are better and the ones i should be investing in. I love this car to the moon and back. 2015 with only 75k miles. about to become a spoiled car im gonna put more money in than my own house. I prefer my cars to my place of living. ill live in a tent if i can have a car im happy with. Love this car. Please if you have any advice on upgrades ill look at them all. but right now im looking at suspension.

· Registered
308 Posts
After racing Nissans in the SCCA for over 31 years, I have some ideas for your Versa Note. I wouldn't lower it too much and wouldn't spend a fortune on it. Get some camber adjusters and a set of Bilstein B14s for it. This'll cost you under a grand and that'll allow enough to get a good alignment. Here's a link to what I consider a top damper kit:

Bilstein B14 (PSS) (tirerack.com)

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After racing Nissans in the SCCA for over 31 years, I have some ideas for your Versa Note. I wouldn't lower it too much and wouldn't spend a fortune on it. Get some camber adjusters and a set of Bilstein B14s for it. This'll cost you under a grand and that'll allow enough to get a good alignment. Here's a link to what I consider a top damper kit:

Bilstein B14 (PSS) (tirerack.com)
Actually, this is almost exactly what I was going for, and around the right price range. Thank you so much for your advice and the link.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.