Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what racing game is the best right now as far as like street racing feel and customization i love to customize cars and need that in a game...gameplay to...i heard gran turismo was kind of dissapointing.. i have ps3 btw

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
i have gran turismo I to IV and i love it, but i'm not into customizing. i prefer the simulator rather than the street scene. i enjoy the tracks from around the world, so i'm very jealous of your PS3!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
needforspeed shift
grand turismo was not that great online, but single player is awesome!

I need to rent a game on the PS3 and see how good it is.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Lol, from who....someone that plays Xbox 360 exclusively???? I have a 360 and the PS3, and as much as I love cars and customizing/tuning them, GT5 Prologue and GT5 are the finest console based driving games available. GT5 imho is the absolute best of the 2 perhaps because they had so much more time to work on it and fine tune it. Any time youve "heard" someone else's opinion, do your own senses a favor, atleast go rent the game and give it YOUR honest opinion. :)
what racing game is the best right now as far as like street racing feel and customization i love to customize cars and need that in a game...gameplay to...i heard gran turismo was kind of dissapointing.. i have ps3 btw

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
If customizing is what you want stick to the original, Underground I & II. Best once in my opinion, every other NFS from there was just down hill I think. I did however liked Shift. But like most of everyone here says, GTI-V are the best racing games of all times, at least for Playstation console. If you had a 360 my choice would be the Forza Motorsport series.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Loving Forza, but not for PS3. So stoked for Forza 4...gonna have car soccer.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Forza 4 is pretty epic and i started playing it some. I feel though it doesn't have as big a library of cars that GT5 has I feel it has more freedom with customization. You have all the exterior options to pimp your ride not quite as extensive as the NFS series but much more so than what I have seen with GT5.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I have GT5 Prologue and I thought it was ok no custamizing at all and not alot of cars, how is GT5 for the cars and modding?

·
Registered
643 Posts
we *want* to get an xbox and forza, but we are disappointed in the lack of good quality steering wheels for the game...

this is our set up for gt...we like the game as a driving sim, but it SUCKS for customizing...there are lots of things that we hate about the game, but, eh, it's what we have and it is really good for a DRIVING game :)

it's made from pvc pipes and a miata chair :) (we have another miata chair up in our attic for when we build another set up for 2 player games :))

it also has speakers in the headrest that we hook up to our stereo so you can hear the car :D

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
That is awesome Frenchy, it sure as heck beat the $500+ racing simulators seats out there. :thumb2:

·
Registered
613 Posts
we *want* to get an xbox and forza, but we are disappointed in the lack of good quality steering wheels for the game...

this is our set up for gt...we like the game as a driving sim, but it SUCKS for customizing...there are lots of things that we hate about the game, but, eh, it's what we have and it is really good for a DRIVING game :)

it's made from pvc pipes and a miata chair :) (we have another miata chair up in our attic for when we build another set up for 2 player games :))

it also has speakers in the headrest that we hook up to our stereo so you can hear the car :D

wow nice i want one of those :( lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts