Nissan Versa Forums banner

Racing seats in the Versa?

5K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  athikerguy4life 
#1 ·
Has anyone put racing seats in the Versa? I know they sell "universal fit" seats online, but of course there's gonna have to be some modification/fabrication involved. What do you guys think?

#5 ·
Cause I think red is too overused, and because green (my favorite color) seats would look stupid.. I might also just stick with black, but I like having a little bit of color going on

#4 ·
I wish I could find tan ones to match my interior I would love to get some that way I wouldn't slide out of my seat around turns lol

#8 ·
im sure you can have racing seats, I've seen some v's on cardomain that have them but im not sure how much or if any modification is necessary. im not sure if any of us on this forum have them, if you dont see anyone chime in about them possibly take a look at cardomain and msg one of the users you find that has racing seats

#11 ·
yes you can, but you have to go get the brackets made I think. an old forum member on here "BlueMango" has bucket seats in her versa

#13 ·
I know I do I plan on going to a drag strip sometime and I want to go out to a road course as well when money is right and it defanetly needs better seats for the road course imo.

#14 ·
I'm not a big fan of the stock seats. They don't feel all of that comfortable and I feel like I'm falling out of them in the corners. I know the Versa isn't a performance bred machine, but I'd still like to be able to take a hard corner and not get throw into the window, plus I'd like to upgrade the look a little bit. I'm also adding new interior lights and I want to do the carbon fiber wrap on the dash/shifter and make it look a little bit cooler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.