Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a different radio in my car from a 2011 Nissan cube. I wanted the ipod control on the radio and got a great deal on the radio. I am still in need of the radio/ipod interface cable? Got an ipod cable for Nissan but it will not plug in on the radio.
After looking around for a while, looks like I need the interface harness/kit/connection. Anyhow, I like the new look and for some reason, I think it sounds better!

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Looks really good, job well done.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
looks very nice. Good upgrade! This would be especially nice for anyoen who bought a base versa with no stereo at all.

·
Registered
656 Posts
looks awesome

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
radio sources

Did some looking around today and found out a few of the models that had this radio. Mainly 2010 and 2011, Cube, Sentra SE-R and the Rogue SV. Also found out that the Rogue had a camera installed on them and you can view it on the radio screen. Too cool!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ipod interface

Did some looking around today and found out a few of the models that had this radio. Mainly 2010 and 2011, Cube, Sentra SE-R and the Rogue SV. Also found out that the Rogue had a camera installed on them and you can view it on the radio screen. Too cool!
Should be getting the ipod interface tomorrow. I figure by the following weekend I should have plug in and ready to try out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Did you have to modify any of the wiring to make this work? or just use existing cables?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Just installed a different radio in my car from a 2011 Nissan cube. I wanted the ipod control on the radio and got a great deal on the radio. I am still in need of the radio/ipod interface cable? Got an ipod cable for Nissan but it will not plug in on the radio.
After looking around for a while, looks like I need the interface harness/kit/connection. Anyhow, I like the new look and for some reason, I think it sounds better!
Looks good! Good job!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts