Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guyz, my name is Jon and I have had my Versa since September, 2014, and I absolutely love it so far!
Ill be updating my thread with pics as I come upon new mods but since I have just recently become a member here im going to post my day 1 to present transformation.

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
No disrespect, but that Mazda6 you're parked next to looks badass! Got any more pics of that?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Audio

The first mods I ever did were all audio. So far my audio specs are as follows in order of when they were done:

Kenwood single head unit
Rockford Fosgate 12" Powered Sub, all enclosed.
Sony GS line front speaker replacement (component)
Sony GS line rear speaker replacement (coaxial)
Sony GS line Amp for speakers, 75w output per speaker.
Rockford Fosgate Tweeters for the rear seating.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea its my buddys. Really hes the one that got me into this in the first place. I gotta few i think :p Id rather not post them in this thread so could i PM them to you or something??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Up to date

This is what my car looks like now. Idk what to do next cause i still have so many options, but i love what it looks like now so at least that's a plus. I just recently got the rims a couple weeks ago :D

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really enjoy them. the versa makes it hard to find places to put the tweeters and have everything sound equal throughout the car, but with that said i still love what i got and would get them again every time.
The tweeters in the GS line are really powerful though, which can be a good or bad thing depending on your taste. I like it because i have the sub to balance it out.
I would definitely invest in them if your thinking about it, but make sure your head unit fits your system in every way. i have had to realize the hard way that a killer system with an OK head unit will hold your system back.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! Its pretty easy to DIY using plasti dip, but mines been on for about 5 months and i can tell that it wasn't done professionally. Its pretty bubbly in the front grille but it still looks good. The more effort you use to prep the surface and the more coats you use the better it will turn out.
Its an extremely cheap way to add a lot of attitude and personality to your car!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yea its my buddys. Really hes the one that got me into this in the first place. I gotta few i think :p Id rather not post them in this thread so could i PM them to you or something??
I assume he's a member on a Mazda forum somewhere, you can post a link to one of his threads if you'd like.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts