Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are kinda like our own family on here, and we talk about our cars and other things. But how much do we really know about eachother?
Reply with a random fact about you =)

My random fact is that in the last about 4 months or so I have fallen in love with painting. I used canvas and acrylic paint, and have painted 5 or 6 pieces. I can't draw for crap, but painting...oh yea. =P

Your turn!!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I love working outdoors: washing cars, cutting the grass, cleaning the pool or garage. As long as I'm outside I'm happy.

Also I LOVE Cristiano Ronaldo. I have a collection of his jerseys and watch the games just because of him. :)

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Im sure MissNic and a couple more of local members know this but...

I love working on cars and Im a pic freak(love taking car pics). :wink5:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
No I was born in Canada. My parents are from Portugal.

I need to see more parts of Canada eventually. I've only been to places in Ontario and Quebec. I'd like to see the west coast and east coast one day. And I want to fly to Portugal one day with my relatives. I also have relatives in Australia. :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
hmm random facts?

I'm obsessed with Weather and Cars. Honda and Nissan mainly, but I have to say I love my Saturn =/

I've also never been out of the US, but I would love to live in Tokyo

·
Registered
425 Posts
another fact...since i happen to be watching it right now...
i LOVE dane cook and i'm usually quoting something from one of his jokes in everyday conversation lol
today im just going to go home and cry. WHY DIDN'T SHE INVITE ME TO HER BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! LMAO!!!!

ok so some facts about me.

1. I used to play in a guitar for a Punk band called G.B.A. which stands for Gummy Bear Army :)

and

2. my dream is to play the Whisky a go go in hollywood california :)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
love japan animation fav show is ikki tousen, i was a honda guy before and now im glad i moved to nissan, and i cant go to canada lol i tried and they told me no trun around
Uh oh ... What did you do?

I used to hate crossing the border, but now i'm used to it.
I find if I get a male border guard they tend to be nicer then the female border guards. It's weird.

·
Tribal V
621 Posts
when i was 18 i hung with bad people and it kinda gave me a rep i dont want and then when i can to the border i had my gun with me and then said i cant come over even tho i have papers and can carry it with me but i guess thats only in the usa

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
when i was 18 i hung with bad people and it kinda gave me a rep i dont want and then when i can to the border i had my gun with me and then said i cant come over even tho i have papers and can carry it with me but i guess thats only in the usa
LOL! Ya that might be the reason. No gun carrying here in Canada.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts