Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
installed my takeda short ram intake awhile ago and removed all stock air boxes but im left with a random hose that idk what it connects too???!!! it has writing on it acm5trg0609...any help please. thanks

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
A pic would help. Where is it under the hood?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no pic. i removed intake and battery, its located at bottom of engine next to a sticker. its a hard line coming out then into rubber house. the top is curved like a walking cane or something. idk where its supposed to go

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looking at the factory intake theres a hose that goes to the bottom of it. i beleive thats it but idk what im supposed to do with it now that its not there anymore

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Idk I will look at mine in the morning when I get up and see if I can find it.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Breather tube for transmission. It's suppose to be there and not conected to anything.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I don't have a CAI, but wouldn't that hose need to be connected to something or have it's own filter/ plug?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Not if it is the trans breather all that would do its release the air pressure from the trans.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.