Nissan Versa Forums banner

Rate my Customized grill and foglights

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  pimperell 
#1 ·
Went at it all weekend and managed to make a boltable piece with the dremel and some screen door fence . Could easily buy an extra pair of foglight "covers" (s model) and make your own without drilling or glueing your bumper at all. Didmt plan on being as proud as i am about the ease or look of them. If qnyome wants more details how i did it or pics let know ill post them. Next i plan to recess the bumper for exhaust tip and do center grill by nissan emblem. More to come on my dremel upgrades. Going to cut the ebrake off tonight for a nrg handle aswell. I find zero info on the subject. Goimg to post all the things ill be doing to the car that there is nothing about on any generation of the versa. Here's a before and after of the grill. Rate it to please interested to hear opinions. I wanted it to appear stock to the normal person. As a side note the inner fender is flex glued to blacken the inside and protect wires

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.