Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: 2007 Versa Hatchback - Left and Right brake lights not working

Hi All,

This is my first post here so be gentle :)

I purchased a 2007 nissan versa brand new and have never had any issues with any of the lights. Now suddenly my left and right brake lights dont seem to be working. The top one on the hatcback seems to respond fine with the brake peddle is pressed. All of the running lights, reverse lights, and everything else work fine, except those 2 brake lights. I've already checked the bulbs and the fuses and everything else looks fine. What do you guys think my next move should be?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

~Rick

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw both filaments (sp) and the looked fine, do you think I should replace them anyway? Its not like they are expensive or anything

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I checked the box under the steering wheel, is there another one to check out? I didn't think it would be a fuse though since the one on the top of the hatchback works fine when the peddle is pressed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i would replace the 2 brake bulb. sometimes these bulb go funny before they really blow.
So I went ahead and changed them and they work, how stupid I feel for not just spending the 5 bucks to do it in the first place.

Thanks for all the replies!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts