Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
. . . somewhere but definately not in the US.

I see the design used and I wish I had time because I could definately put together a kit to work. Only issue I see is the E-brake. This kit doesn't show any E-brake.

·
Registered
452 Posts
skunk how long have yall get the brakes on back burner ? if bob is still doin em that is

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for the c11 or c11x? oh by the way this car has coilovers too....

what is the difference between c11 and c11x? I seen the coilovers. Are those something special? I swear I have seen them before online and didn't think anything of them when I say the pics.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you are mistaken the sedan is sc11 and the hatch is c11. I do believe the are actually sc11x and c11x but we drop the X when referring to them.

What's with the secrecy thing? Not sure the point of this.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
46 Posts
why hasnt he started modding his versa? he has the sedan?
cuz he doesnt work and once i start working i can help him out. all we have done to it is window visors an the tiida badge and yes its a sedan

:smile5: Good things come to those that are patient! :party::party:
true that! but sometimes were both impatient and want to drop it and rims lol

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes that is a hatch.

If there is some R&D going on on rear discs conversion here in the US just remember that the 1.6 uses different brakes then the 1.8's. Don't leave me out.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Have you really noticed a difference in braking ?
who is this directed to? If you are asking me because I said the brakes are different from the 1.6 to the 1.8 they definately are. I never drove a 1.8 so I can't tell if they feel different. I just read the FSM and the calipers, rotors, and pads all are different.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.