Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any info on converting the rear drums to disc brakes on a 2012 versa hatchback? If so what is it that I have to look for to make it all work? I've thought about taking some from a 2012 Sentra and maybe using the Sentra as my basis for aquring the proper aftermarket upgrade. Any help will be greatly appreciated? :nerd:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Does anybody have any info on converting the rear drums to disc brakes on a 2012 versa hatchback? If so what is it that I have to look for to make it all work? I've thought about taking some from a 2012 Sentra and maybe using the Sentra as my basis for aquring the proper aftermarket upgrade. Any help will be greatly appreciated? :nerd:
I posted this question. dont have a link but they told me Bob from versaspeed.com used a sentra rear disk system.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I posted this question. dont have a link but they told me Bob from versaspeed.com used a sentra rear disk system.
I did speak to Bob about this awhile ago, just wanted to know if there was anyone who has successfully tried it on a 2012 hatchback, most of the mods that have been tested are for the 07-09. Bob from Versaspeed.com has answered a lot of silly questions with integrity. But I'm waiting to see if he was able to the supercharger done.
:wink

·
Registered
226 Posts
the supercharger was completed I thought. A low boost setup I believe, I also believe that he said it's running with no tuning and on stock injectors; and remains a reliable setup.

I'm a bit wary of the setup, not requiring upgraded injectors or a tune, but everything else he has done has been thorough, so I really have no reason to doubt it.

All that said you can't expect a ton of performance, but it would be a pretty nice starting point.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.