Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys..

Saw a brochure from one Versa at Argentina and found that his model has rear fog light at rear bumper.

I was thinking if that could be possible to be adapted, so as I don't know the Part Number of that, I was thinking if another rear ligth can be adapted?

Did someone here already did that mod?

Thanks!

This is the one that I am looking..

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
post a pic of the light please.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
He did, it's at the bottom of the bumper. Never heard of that.

·
Registered
138 Posts
It's look great. I am interested in that too!

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
wasn't there when I first posted :D.

our bumpers don't have the cutout for that but someone handy with a dremel might be able to make that work. The juke comes with almost that exact fog on the euro models. The usdm jukes have the cutout in the bumper already though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wasn't there when I first posted :D.

our bumpers don't have the cutout for that but someone handy with a dremel might be able to make that work. The juke comes with almost that exact fog on the euro models. The usdm jukes have the cutout in the bumper already though.
Right, same as my rear bumper, mine is like yours without the cutout, I was thinking that probably I can make it work with a Nissan X-Trail rear fog light too, but don't know as you mentioned if with a dremel can make the correct space at bumper..

I'm going to keep working on getting part number or a better pic for that.. Hopefully I can adapted to my Versa soon!

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts