Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, hello!

For those of you who have switched out your rear speakers, did you have a teal and a gray wire coming out of each? If so, what's the polarity of each color? I have a 2009 model btw.

I plan on tapping into the rear speakers for the input into my amp. I can see by looking at the wires at the hinge of the rear doors that the colors of the speaker wires are teal and gray, but I have no idea what's positive or negative. I can find out by taking the door panels off, but I figured I'd ask first before I take that next step.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yeah I read that the rear right has teal as positive and gray as negative, but then I discovered that the rear left has the same colors. This is at the speakers btw and not at the HU. I think it's safe to assume it's the exact same as the right but I just wanted to be sure. Can't wait to get the amp and sub installed!

EDIT: Actually, I read that teal was negative and gray was positive. Maybe I should just take the damn door panels off. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.