Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright im just gona hit yall up and let ya know that this compared to other things can quickly become a reality lol... my buddy in new york is going to take my plastic covers since i want to make a rear strut bar and fab em up so i can have it setup for one, hes also gona get the rear bar built for me up there when i get the dimensions wondering if anybody else is intrested in this... the ones im having built are gona get rid of my sub box also.. so thatll be how mine are but later on he might be able to make a few of these hes unemployed currently so im giving him something to do wonder what yall think and if your intrested ?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it should help with the plowing affect i have from my front strutbar we will have to see i hope it turns out well when i get ready to build this thing its just gona take some time for me to get it together

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol when i get mine made man it all depends i gota make sure i get the prototype built right then we can go from there and see how much its gona cost to get a couple more made it shouldnt be too much tho

·
Registered
33 Posts
i put on my GT Spec front TieBar support Brace, noticeable diferance BUT it was a pain to get in the right place and it didnt fit into the same holes the factory bar came from, not sure if that will matter, Ill grab my camera out of the V and pull the pics 2morrow. Im interested in whatever SS is talkin about.

Let it be known here and now. Im down for any "tuning" or "mod" possible for the V. Its why i changed the complete sound system, the seats, looking at a turbo, added interior lighting, CAI and so on so forth...

·
Registered
545 Posts
what if i said i could get you more than just a rear brace? is that something you would be interested in?

=deaftosociety;1214] skunk whatre you talkin about lol
This guy and his SoCal connections make me as sick as those TIIDA owners with mad aftermarket support.:dita:

LoL, but I bet it would interest all of us :grouphug:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
what if i said i could get you more than just a rear brace? is that something you would be interested in?
hey i already got dibs on that shit haha:65:

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
what i am talking about is a rear strut brace, a rear ladder brace, a room bar and sway bar... if youre interested let me know... there is a downside to all of this, which is the shipping... it takes for ever and a day to get to me...

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah ya do tango if i can get ahold of a dern sedan... since you dont have the plastic pieces like i do it kinda means im gona have to modify the design slightly

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i think im the only versa with dibs on teh trunk brace haha. i wanna check out some of those braces too. gonna hit you up lata theo

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i wanna see some pix. i wouldn't buy all the braces because i know that all the braces do different things. i think more braces in the front create more oversteer and more braces in the back create understeer. and its good to have just and even amount. ill have to do more reading... i def want a sway bar and a trunk brace though.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
man show me what yer talkin about then i may decide lol i mean tango it honestly depends man i just have a strutbar and swaybar and it feels balanced pretty well i mean at this point i need to find a way to keep me in the seats lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
well i feel like i need something in the trunk now. I have the GT spec tie bar brace and the DC sports Strut tower bar and its good for the front but i can feel the back sway a bit, not much, hell not nearly what its like stock but id like to put something back there.

Then again when i put my sparco seats in i want a bar right behind the seats connecting to the frame between the doors at about head height to attach the 5 point harnes to. Not sure how much that will change the feel either.

On that note its more for asthetics tho, i dont plan to hit the track with it or anything like that. Every day driver, with style, and a added bit of omph!

If you have any pics of what your talkiun about id appreciate seein em Tango, i have the money but i dont buy anything without seeing it first.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.