Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So this new years eve someone ripped off my rear wiper blade arm... :-(

I've looked at about four auto yards and found nothing (versa seems to be a difficult car to find stuff for). So, I'm looking on ebay at a new one and I found a few, but they seem pretty expensive for a wiper arm. So I looked at other cars and it looks like the rogue uses the same blade. It would save a few bucks which is great since I plan to buy these floor mats too. Can anyone confirm?

Rogue Wiper

Versa Wiper

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think he is saying its the whole arm got ripped off... the link I posted has the whole arm as well as the blade. I would not try to sub one from another type of car just because it looks close. while it might look right there may be subtle differences that would be a nightmare to work past.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I hope I never have to drive without my rear wiper blade in the rain... feels like I can see nothing behind me.
Lol my 79 Rabbit was like that, came from factory with no hatch wiper, nor right side door mirror. Even worse in the winter

·
Registered
35 Posts
Getting ready to change all the wiper blades on my 2015 hatch.
Looked in the owners manual and it shows how to pop out the front blades.
Then for the rear blade it says "check with your Nissan dealer".
Is there some trick to changing out the rear blade?
Thanks in advance.

To answer my own question, hope this works:

https://www.ezwipers.com/wipers/Nissan/Versa-Note/2015/change/rear

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.