Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
So, since I bought the car last month I have done minor things to the ride. They are as follows:

Installed Blue Accent LEDs from Autozone.

Got Nismo Oil Cap from versaspeed (by mistake but not complaining :)).

Replace Shift Boot to Black with red stitches from Autozone.

And Last but not least installed 6000k HIDs from Notto.

Thanks for stopping by. :thumb2:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure is. Only thing i don't like is that it doesn't have the outter rim that the stock one has at the bottom to be a flush fit.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, fogs would be nice. I'm not ready to spend the 340 bucks though. And i'm not so sure about the ebay once, had bad experience with ebay ligthing products already.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thinking that next should be a SRI like "hemifan87" did. Just so i have something more under the hood, if not that then Strut Bar from micro image. :ihih:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW how much were your SL wheels 4th_Gen?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's cool, no hard feelings. So 180 ah, thats pretty damn cheap. Would you mind telling me where you got them? I grow tire of the hub caps very quick :biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Yessir. They're $300 a piece...plus tires so yeah, I couldn't pass them up. I got them with tires too(well one of them was bad but it's still a good deal).

My brother's father-in-law got an '09 SL hatch and upgraded to aftermarket wheels. And I hear you. I've never been into hubcaps so I took mine off like after a month of owning the V.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man I just wish I could of keept my old rims from the old sentra or at least the stock sentra once. But I had to sell them didn't I lol.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
I hear you. I wish I would've kept my Versa steelies. I've been close to trading my sedan in and they want it with the SL wheels...that's not happening!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh, what are you planing on trading it in for?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That sucks, I was lucky then. I was in the same situation almost when i traded in my sentra.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
True, it's better if you give a big downpayment than trading a car...they want your car PLUS a downpayment!

My V has been good since day one...I just wish it was a little faster but I love it.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
True, it's better if you give a big downpayment than trading a car...they want your car PLUS a downpayment!

My V has been good since day one...I just wish it was a little faster but I love it.
Just use that money they would want for down payment and put it on your current V, turbo that SOB lol. :biggrinjester:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts