Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone relocated their front License plate on here? I'm looking for ideas. I know there is a JDM style front bracket to relocate your license plate on ebay or Amazon that requires drilling into your bumper but I'm not seeing anything else. Please post if you have any ideas thanks!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Has anyone relocated their front License plate on here? I'm looking for ideas. I know there is a JDM style front bracket to relocate your license plate on ebay or Amazon that requires drilling into your bumper but I'm not seeing anything else. Please post if you have any ideas thanks!
i just took mine off, i have two holes where my front plate housing was.

i was gonna do this the other day but my dealer already drilled 2 big holes in the front bumper for the plate!!!
same here :/

Versaspeed sells one that bolts into the tow hook support but not sure if it fits the 2nd gen. Try and contact them.
i have a tow hook on mine and was thinking of doing a simple DIY bracket for the licence plate out of parts from a hardware store. you know. DIY till you die. lol:coolgleamA:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.