Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not satisfied with the amount of light in the hatch. I swapped out the stock bulb with an led bulb but it didnt help much. Now the plan is to add leds in the hatch. Im not sure exactly where im going to put them but i know im going to want to route the wires behind the panels in the hatch to hide them. Does anybody know any details about removing the panels or if someone can post a how-to by spring, i would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
there's a thread around somewhere, someone installed extra LED strips in their trunk [sedan]

·
Registered
374 Posts
i was the one who did the how to for the sedan. the thread is under how to. but depends maybe you need better leds instead of installing more. there is a great website i got today for LEDs click on LED dome on the left side and they come with bulbs that plug into your leds so they are plug and play really cool. the website is oznium.com

·
Registered
452 Posts
dido on oznium i got their superflux leds bright as hell i ended up taking them outa the car for the fact that they were too bright so be careful where you put the superflux ones in the hatch wouldnt be a bad place

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah im familiar with oznium, thats where i got my blue dome light (i love it!). i was looking into the flex strips but wow those superfluxs are bright. ill look into those. thanx

·
Registered
452 Posts
np good thing is their already 12 volt wired i would get them and just tap the back you wont need the strips.. theyre super tiny but work great.. i used them in my cupholders until i went blind by a bottle of water lol

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
so was the question about removing the hatch panels? if so you have to remove the top panel and then work your way down.... you have to pull on it pretty hard, it will sound like youre breaking it but you arent... i dont have pics and i dont have panels in my hatch anymore

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.