Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would share with everyone since my versa is in the shop today cause of a bad switch in the ignition switch (the one that unlocks the doors when the key is removed) I got a rental versa heres a pic 2010 hatch 1.8 my wife likes it better then the sedan but idk im not a big fan of the color or the lack of a trunk

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just found out i get to keep it till tomarow cause the delership didnt get all the parts for my car before they had me come in

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its like a blue silver by the way dumb ? but what is FTW?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok thanks lol

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah it was great they offered it i didnt have to ask also all we have to pay for is the gas we use witch makes it nice

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Thats cool, I didnt know the dealerships have their own rentals. I always thought they took their customers to a car rental agency. Is the rental auto or CVT?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i didnt know they did rentals ether but its just one thing i really like about this dealership they treat custemers very good, oh and its an auto

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well gave the hatch back today glad to be back in mine again

·
Registered
247 Posts
I had a Sedan first, but I've fallen in love with the hatchback, and thats what I want next when I get mine!

Our dealer has rentals, but they have like 4, so its first come first serve kind of thing, and if you don't get one you have to figure out your own rides and stuff

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I had a Sedan first, but I've fallen in love with the hatchback, and thats what I want next when I get mine!

Our dealer has rentals, but they have like 4, so its first come first serve kind of thing, and if you don't get one you have to figure out your own rides and stuff
No courtesy shuttle?
My dealer has the "Quest" as their shuttle. It can take you home, work, wherever and pick you up to bring you back for your vehicle :) It's great !

·
Registered
247 Posts
No courtesy shuttle?
My dealer has the "Quest" as their shuttle. It can take you home, work, wherever and pick you up to bring you back for your vehicle :) It's great !
Nope! If you dont get there when they open and get a rental you'll have to have your own way from there.

btw I thought of you today! I saw an Ontario plate here, made me think of you and my other Canadian friend

·
Registered
247 Posts
Wow, that stinks! Every dealership here has courtesy shuttles for us!

An Ontario plate over there? That's cool :)
Yep! It was on some automatic road surveyor truck. lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.