Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having the infamous fuel pump issue everyone seems to get with the 07-09+ versas. Mine is a 2009 80k miles and had some random episodes of long cranks to start, rough idle and such but today it stopped dead in the road with half a tank of gas. Now Im wishing I had paid attention to the odd start ups earlier cause then id know it was the fpr for sure, worried now it could be the whole pump... (haven't listen for pump yet but plan to after some more research) Plan on fixing it myself soon only thing is i don't want to get suckered into replacing the whole pump if its just the fpr. Any one know a good way to determine if indeed it is the fpr or the pump all together? Read some stuff about listening for the pump. If I hear it but no start does that typically mean fpr? Also read some vague stuff about fuses... Anyone know stuff about that? lol Would hate to buy a pump and replace to find it still doesn't work due to fuses.. any suggestions on isolating the issue?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.