Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I drive a 2008 Nissan Versa Hatchback S Model. My Wiper blades are wearing down and I need to replace them. I am getting PIAA windshield Wipers. I just need to know the measurements of the blades. Does anyone know these measurements? All help is appreciated.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Can I go on a tangent here? WTF is up with those measurements? 26 and 14. I cant buy good blades.. I have to buy cheap ones unless i want to order them..
ya i couldn't easily find a 14 either. Now i have 24 and 16. Just fits but the 16 rubs a wee wee bit on the windshield moulding. These are winter blades too

·
Registered
47 Posts
For us canadians the Canadian tire Reflexs came out with a 14" recently so i got them
And they work fantastic , i love em ill never go back to traditional wipers again... There is some Armor All and other ones that are similar but i trust Reflex they look sleek and wipe off everything of a windshield on the first pass

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does anyone know the measurements for the back windsheild wiper?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I too had to replace my blades with cheap ones from an auto store. I won't be doing that again. They started to drag on the glass really badly near the end. I did some searching on Google and found www.headlights123.com and purchased some quality blades. Nice thing is they had the correct sizes for the front and rear. Never bought from this headlights123 before so I'll see how it goes.

Trico Exact Fit Rear Integral Blade Wiper Blade (14-D) = $11.98
Trico NeoForm Wiper Blade (16-140) = $14.88
Trico NeoForm Wiper Blade (16-260) = $18.98

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.