Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw these on turn3 versa in shipon mag and fell in love with how they look on versa especailly since i have magnectic gray but they r 670 a piece so i'm looking for other companies that make something almost identical here a link of what they look like

Front wheels are ones i want:
http://forums.freshalloy.com/showthread.php?t=158536

closest i've come to is are MSR092 and Drag DR-9

Please attach picture if you can as well with what you are recommending

·
Registered
109 Posts
Only thing to look out for is these are pics of 5 lug wheels, so if you get a 4-lug wheel it MAY only be 8 spoke instead of ten. Call and verify before you order, just some friendly advice.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thanks i've seen these also but these actually cost more than the 2 that i have fround and have a 42mm offset i/m trying to get low offset as i cant more flush better so 35mm if possible the 2 i had found r both 40mm offset

and yes i will definetly make sure of lugs i've see a comment u or someone had made online where u where ship wrong lug pattern cause the employee did not check the lug pattern of ur car before sending them out lol

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes i seen these yesterday when u send me that link only bad thing they r not offered in a gray :-( search continues but so far the msr092 r on top of the list. thanks for all your help bro.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.