Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just letting you know I've done all I can as an administrator and making changes to the site to make it a better. I will be resigning my position starting tomorrow. I really appreciate helping you guys out and making this a wonderful forums! I'll still be around though!

Dave, if you can just make me a super moderator, that would be cool!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hey guys, just letting you know I've done all I can as an administrator and making changes to the site to make it a better. I will be resigning my position starting tomorrow. I really appreciate helping you guys out and making this a wonderful forums! I'll still be around though!

I think you're doing a great job making the site the best it can be. I don't think it's anything with the site that keeps people inactive...I just think some members don't necessarily post as much as others.

As far as how things are here, I really enjoy it...and for the people who do post, I enjoy the feedback and info...I guess people just want more traffic.

Anyways, thanks for all that you've done! Too bad you are resigning your position. :(

·
Registered
330 Posts

...is this sort of like condasleeza rice as national security director getting a promotion after 911 to secretary of state....probably not but i still think her and bush were having an affair..............:iagree:

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Aww, I'm sorry to hear this. I find the site is very helpful while I was going crazy looking for help on my problem. I got lots of help from members here.
Just keep asking questions and someone will answer them. The more this happens the better. As our cars get older and things start going wrong people will be looking for the answers. And chances are the same problems will occur to different V owners.

Once someone finds a site useful they tend to go back. Actually the entire reason I went on this site in the beginning was the fact that there was the SRS light reset thread. I didn't even have an issue with it. I just figured this site was more useful then the other ones. I was on nico from many many years ago when I had a 240 so of course I was on that one as well. But NVF is where I make my posts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.