Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something that everyone can hopefully relate to, regaurdless of if your from canada or austria, we had a sub teacher today at my school and it is just so stupid how little respect today's kids have. I mean yea im only 17 years old, but just sitting there and watching everyone in my classes today and watching how they treated everyone it was just depressing. I can honestly say im scared for this nation when the peoplee of my generation take over this country.

Kids have no disciplin anymore,
no more respect for anyone,
nothing..

i blaim parents.

·
3,417 Posts
It's happens alot everywhere. Kids think they can get away with alot of stuff when the 'regular' is not around. What were they doing and thinking?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but lately ive been noticing its not just with the sub teachers i just see it in general like no one is out to help out others anymore, everyone just wants to help t hemselves wheich dont get me wrong isnt a bad thing but still like holding open doors for people, helping pick up groceries a girl spilled anything! ITS JUST SO DAMN ANNOYING!

kids are f****** brats and its aggervates me.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Naples fl.... My whole city is rich... Kids at my school drive bmw, lexus, mustangs, jeeps, nobodys parents should give them all that for their first car. I worked to buy my own car... This is the best car I could afford (so I bought it and it turned out to be awesome). These rich kids at my school just tick me right off

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds like my school and i hate it becuase literally everyone is ritch...
your either ritch or in the working class...
and just seeing the ritch kids..
they get everything they want without a slap on the wrist id hate to see them out on there own

·
3,417 Posts
Where's the so called 'middle class' at, gone from existance?

Seems like todays society is either the working class, poor or the rich.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
What you have said is so true.
Can you imagine how I feel as a new teacher! Yikes !!! I'll be supplying (hopefully) within the next year. However, I am certified to teach kindergarten to grade six. So I don't have to deal with the teenage years!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
LOL! Well I haven't been hired yet. In fact, I have not received my certification papers yet either :( Apparently that takes a long time. For now, I'm just working as much as I can at my current job that I have had throughout my post-secondary education.
But I really enjoyed my two teaching placements that I had when I was in teacher's college. So I think I will really enjoy teaching! The younger children amazed me everyday. The things that they say is just priceless!

·
3,417 Posts
You should be fine with that. I just recently got my degree and applying/looking for a job in state & out of state. Job market is quite difficult right now and hope it picks up.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol well im glad i started this thread seems alot of people feel the same way..
and i at first hated being well i guess "beat" as achild
but now that im older and look around
alot of these kids needa have the shit knocked out of them (excuse the language)
but i think physical abuse if not like knocking a little kid out but just like backhands or whips or whathave ya i think it works..

they needa do a study on that!
iluvmyversa: im sorrry your a teacher but if you stay in that range ur wanting to do u should be fine its middle school thats the worst.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
6 Participants
sclayton325
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing