Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Good lord, look at that snow! That must be awful to deal with and clean up. Your pictures look pretty good, I like what you've done to your V.
It's kind of fun to drive in :D :woot: Not so fun to clean ... Unless your using a snowblower ! Now that is fun to use and makes cleaning the snow so much easier.

Welcome to the forums :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
It's kind of fun to drive in :D :woot: Not so fun to clean ... Unless your using a snowblower ! Now that is fun to use and makes cleaning the snow so much easier.

Welcome to the forums :D
Lol only someone that lives up north would understand that!
Since I'm from the south....VERRRRRY south, I have never seen more than about 4-5 inches or so. I have no idea what that would be like every single day lol I can't even get myself out of the house to drive on a rainy day (and it rains a lot here!)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the compliments and welcomes. I agree with iluvmyVersa08 the snow is fun to drive in and cleaning it always leads to back pain. On long Island we do see as much snow as I'd like may 2 or 3 big storms a year.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Lol only someone that lives up north would understand that!
Since I'm from the south....VERRRRRY south, I have never seen more than about 4-5 inches or so. I have no idea what that would be like every single day lol I can't even get myself out of the house to drive on a rainy day (and it rains a lot here!)
Lol. Well we have no choice but to deal with it. So we might as well make the best out of it. The only thing I hate about it is the fact that it dirties my car. Other than that. Just slap on some winter tires and your fine. Tons of fun:)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Welcome to the forums.
Snow? what's that? :) here in VA, schools and most office type buildings close if there is the slightest chance of snow.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Welcome to the forums.
Snow? what's that? :) here in VA, schools and most office type buildings close if there is the slightest chance of snow.
That is hilarious :) My dad said people panicked in Texas when they received some 'wet' snow. We don't really have to deal with hurricanes, tornadoes, or earthquakes, so it balances out.

·
Registered
354 Posts
:p Well, considering the only 3 times I've ever seen snow here in LA was 2005, precursor to Katrina, last December and then again in January, I can tell all of you that NO ONE in the south gets how to "drive" in it. No matter how little it is, if you even throw in ice or snow on top of the horrible rain we get here, it is a massacre on the road.

And school, everywhere but the University that I attend cancels for it even if it stops and melts by noon.

So I can safely say that I dislike snow very much in the south because people who deal with hurricane season for 5 very long, stressful months out of the year and lose their homes and family due to it pretty often, everyone absolutely panics when 1-2 inches of snow hits the ground. lol

It is NOT fun to be on the road here in mid-day, 100 degree weather, you can only imagine what adding snowy weather to the mix does!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
its looking pretty nice but if you start hanging out with me man your going to need to open up a new credit card just for the versa haha.. here are some mods for us in long island k sport coilovers from bob over at versaspeed.com are the best handles amazing. can lower or make it higher for the snow we get. projecter head lights with the halo. say get your windows tinted. and as time gos on more stuff start going on

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All this talk about snow is making me wish for a snow storm. But thats a long way ahead.
@ porkchop now I'm scared of hanging out now it seems ill be in debt faster then my versas 0-60 time.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you remember the switch I had held with duck tape for the fogs fixed and i have a huge bend on one of my rims hit a bump.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just bought smaller switches i got two one for my fog lights and other for my responding lights. The bent came from a road that was being fixed and i went from the grooved pavement to the normal there was a bump the size of my head.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts