Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. I just purchased a 15 Versa Note hatchback and would like to install a reusable air filter. K & N makes one but it seems a little pricey. I see cheaper no name reusable filters on Amazon or EBay for other year Versas. Are any of these interchangeable or do I just go with the K & N?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hello everybody. I just purchased a 15 Versa Note hatchback and would like to install a reusable air filter. K & N makes one but it seems a little pricey. I see cheaper no name reusable filters on Amazon or EBay for other year Versas. Are any of these interchangeable or do I just go with the K & N?

Check this video out:

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
I use to be a fan of kn, but those engines had engine problems later on. Now some kn cai kits move the power around depending on the design. Usually they raise the torque and increase the hp near the upper end. Other kits actually remove kinks in the intake of air, so you will still gains if you used the original element.

I usually buy the engine and cabin as a combon on amazon.

For my odyssey I got a KN for the HVAC. I dont think you can go wrong there as they use to not have a filter at all and oil from the filter wont screw up anything as there is no map or maf sensor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts