1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
lol!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
That sunfire is funny! I wish I had a pic of my dad's when my brother added all kinds of stuff to it ... It still has its huge fart can on it. Sounds horrible, but my dad could care less. LOL

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Although it is not my exact cup of tea, I must say that I do like that shade of pink on it :) Some white rims might have set it off nicely.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
This is what my brother did to my dad's Sunfire last year (before he bought his Sentra).

It is a clean car ... you can't see the huge exhaust on the end, but look at that wheel gap! :eek: :lol:
(Rims were sold again after using them last year).

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds good, I went to Nissan the other day to check their preowned Sentras but they were all auto. :(

Back to subject...let's keep those pics coming.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I think its funny back in the early 90s, that alot of cars looked the same, and honda parts can be placed on a toyota. lol

·
Registered
315 Posts
'Got my 1982 Mitsubishi Lancer riced out by my equally "riced-out" father (wearing a Honda jacket) :lol:.. He put additional side mirrors on, though my car already had JDM-spec fender mirrors!

..and check out my Cibie decals... that used to be ON the hood! :lol:

Oh well...a father will always be a father! :biggrin5:

·
Registered
643 Posts
this car is by my house...i pass it all the time...it has a giant wing, stickers, and a bumper that doesn't match the color of the rest of the car

Attachments

1 - 20 of 48 Posts