Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Nissan Versa/Tiida Sedan and currently having this problem.
When the vehicle gear is engaged (D/2/1), the right turn signal lights shuts off and get stuck at OFF even I put the gear on NEUTRAL. Left turn signal works ok. On Hazard switched ON, same issue occurs as the right turn signal. To make it work again, I need to put it on Neutral, switch off turn signal lever (middle position) then switch on Turn signal again.

Been poking around the connectors/connection (cleaning with WD40) and I could not find and get this thing fixed.

In order for me to make it work while driving and turning right. Is to put the gear on Neutral, turn the right signal and going corners slowly.

Maybe someone had fixed the same issue here.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had a similar issue when Installed led lights in the cars rear lampa, turns out the led lights had such a high draw they were suffocating the fuel pumps power source .

tried to remove all the bulb connections on front and rear yesterday. no effect on the issue. I couldn't remove the front passenger side signal light as it was stuck and I could just break the plastics. the only noticeable change when removing the signal lamp connections is that the blink rate goes faster.

· Registered
3 Posts
The rear lights all work on a continuous power circuit, if the bulbs are interrupted it could cause power drain issues making these issues occur, to sort out some of the major issues I would recommend checking the battery after getting all the stock bulbs back in the car .

· Registered
824 Posts
After poking around in the Factory Service Manual, I would look at BCM, and Combination Meter.
Get Factory Service Manual at www.nicoclub.com. You will need section LT, but grab whole thing.
Please note, this is for the North American market Versa, but should help with diagnostic paths.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts