Nissan Versa Forums banner

What Rims are best for my ride..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo ive been looking at rim set ups for my versa, and its reallly a hard choice.
To be honest id love a set of the nismo style rims but they are WAYYYY to expensive... so what i was thinking was these rims..
but i cant decide between chrome rims, silver finished rims, or just straight black rims...
this is my versa if you cant tell its the brilliant silver color...

these are the rims i have been looking at...

personlly i dont think chrome so i think thats out, so really its down to the silve set of rims, the silver and blue stripe because i do love the color blue and it is going along with my car, or just straight black rims.... what do you think??

also if you have any rims you think would look better please fel free to post up pics...

·
Registered
303 Posts
i wanted to get the drag split 5 spoke when i bought my wheels, but they could not get them in 17 inch, only 16, which is cool, but they only had bronze. check whats available first before making your mind up.

i like the black, its kind of common, but looks good. and stealth.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I definitely think the silver with blue lip and the black wheels would look equally great, but I would personally go with the black on the silver car because it would stand out from far away and bring out the silver. However, the silver with blue lip are less common as someone already said. It really just depends on what look you are going for!

Good luck!:biggrin5:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ITS SOOO HARD TO DECIDE!!!
ive def come to either the silver with blue or the straight black..

does anyone have any pictures of my color car with black rims they could post up?
or well anything color v with black rims??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.