Nissan Versa Forums banner

Rims option for 2013 Versa Sedan

6K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  McLovin666 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I just bought the 2013 Versa Sedan SL, like in my profile, and my manual said not to replace the factory rims and all. I just want some better rims anyways..so is there any option for me?

Has anybody put Rims on those new Versa yet? Please let me know.

#7 · (Edited)
I've got aftermarket wheels on mine. Got a winter set of Wheels/tires from the tire rack. The wheel I wanted only came in a 15" (wanted 16") but it's a 6.5" wide wheel as opposed to the stock 5.5". I just picked up some nice Khumo Ectsas in a 205/55/15 and the combo looks and drives so much better.
I've got pics with the winter setup, but I'll have to get some new photos of the summer setup and post 'em up soon.
I also found out that the base 'S' model is NOT equipped with TPMS sensors. I waited for the light to come on in the dash and nothing. There's isn't even an icon in the dash lights for Tire pressure monitoring, so 'S' model owners need not spend any extra $$ on them. I confirmed this with the dealership service mgr.

This is with the winter tires on the Sport Edition wheels.

#17 ·
I've got aftermarket wheels on mine. Got a winter set of Wheels/tires from the tire rack. The wheel I wanted only came in a 15" (wanted 16") but it's a 6.5" wide wheel as opposed to the stock 5.5". I just picked up some nice Khumo Ectsas in a 205/55/15 and the combo looks and drives so much better.
I've got pics with the winter setup, but I'll have to get some new photos of the summer setup and post 'em up soon.
I also found out that the base 'S' model is NOT equipped with TPMS sensors. I waited for the light to come on in the dash and nothing. There's isn't even an icon in the dash lights for Tire pressure monitoring, so 'S' model owners need not spend any extra $$ on them. I confirmed this with the dealership service mgr.

This is with the winter tires on the Sport Edition wheels.

What offset did you get em in?

#10 ·
TPMS is a USA thing. Cars in Canada do not require them by law so manufacturers do not supply the costly parts in Canadian cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.