Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found a body kit for my 2012 sedan one runs for 1799 RM which is roughly $575 the other is 980 or $311. Now I created on account with the website but obviously the price to mail them to sign Texas is what's puzzling me. Would it be worth the risk to order it using my card?and if I did would it take out the untied States amount or or what? The white one is the more expensive one the Grey one is the impul body kit

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
always risky buying overseas. IF you use your CC you should be somewhat covered if you don't receive the item. You would have to dispute it with them. Most likely if your card gets used overseas you will receive emails, texts, and phone calls about fraud. At least that's my experience.

As far as the currency exchange the CC takes care of all of that. You pay the exchange rate at the time the money is taken out. Again this is my experience with overseas purchases. I never had to convert money or do anything different.

·
Registered
302 Posts
If it is possible pay via PayPal. If the seller does not send you your items you can dispute the charges and set up a claim to get it resolved. If I recall correctly PayPal gives you a 45 day period to dispute the charges once the transaction goes through.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Would it be possible to use a prepaid Mastercard or Visa? Not sure what the policy on those are but would be risky if the order never gets to you cause I don't know if you could dispute the charge. Paypal is also a very good option.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I would go for the white one by the way, if it comes with spoiler lol.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
You guys would really trust paypal over your CC company? I personally would not. Some CC companies like AMEX are top notch for stuff like this.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its in the works right now the seller said they only ship within Malaysia but he said he will make an acceptionso niw I'm just waiting on the price fire shipping and thank you everyone for yalls input

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
So, which one will you go with if everything goes as planned?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.