Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ryan here from New York. Just picked up a white 2015 versa note 3 weeks ago, my first new car and love it so far. Ive only got one picture of it on my new phone due to the combination of saturday night and the hudson river, but ill get more soon. Shes bone stock..... for now. Ive got lots of plans for her, but all in good time. Excited to see what the world of nissan has to offer

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Life gave me lemons, so i made beef stew

My 2015 note has manual windows, get with the times here am i right? but i know i know base model, so I figure, gotta have fun with what ya got, so i installed these puppies today.

Attachments

·
Registered
691 Posts
Lol, why? .

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Is that a skate wheel? If so I like it. I like it very much.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rainy days means car mods!

Installed a spoiler to my note today, really finishes off the rear end, doesnt make it look so bland (last picture to show what it looked like before)

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its been a while since my last update, ive done quite a bit with the car
First off, i plasti dipped the grill and the lower bumper,
Then i relocated the front plate to the tow hook,
I got some fogs and HID headlights
Inside i upgraded the radio and speaker setup ( pic wont upload, will try again later)
And then finished my spending spree with a new wheel setup,
Now that the new wheels are on i desperately need to lower it asap

Attachments

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice ride, the blue rims are a statement!!! +1. The front lower in black looks great, might be doing that also. Was the spoiler hard to do? I've been looking at that a lot but am concerned about drilling. Any tips? did you DIY? Q

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks+ yea the grill and lower bumper in black really makes the front pop. And the spoiler was very easy. Drilled 3 simple holes after lining up, did it with my boss (another member of these forums) pretty easy

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
8 Participants
qorray1968
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing