Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys.... well ive been looking around for car shows so maybe more versa can meet. there a car show in english town nj for anyone near jeresy, heres the info

Saturday, June 25th, 2011
12:00 PM - 9:00 PM 16th Annual Import and Lowrider Summer Sport Compact Slam.
Team Puerto Rico. Top 50 Car Show. Test & Tune for Street Muffled vehicles Import and Domestic welcome 12 Noon-4pm. Open 12 Noon. Street Muffled Sport Compacts Only in Drag Racing.

im going to be going there my cuz has his subie in there so im go.. so lets plan something out :grouphug: :thumb2:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hey all I'm heading down today to jackson nc anyone around there want to meet up I won't be there long but don't get down there ever

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
So are there any members that would like to do a meet from va/nc? And if yes when and where I'm out of va beach but will travel I love road trips.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I believe you know to count me in. :)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Of course I just thought I would post it up I thought we had more members close by here.

·
Registered
639 Posts
ALL Import Car Show by Tidewater Z Car Club will be holding an ALL Import Car Show. Saturday, September 17, 2011 Location: Hall Nissan Western Branch, 3417 Western Branch Blvd Chesapeake, Virginia 23321 – Rain or Shine. OPEN to ALL Import Cars and Trucks!! Registration fee is $20 day of the show. Registration begins at 9:00am and ends at 12 noon sharp! Judging 12:00 noon to 2:00pm ... Peer Judging. Many trophies plus Best Asian, Best European and Best in Show and Hall Nissan Dealers trophy. Awards at 3:00pm. Goodie Bags to the first 100 registrations, 50/50 to the Food Bank of Southeastern Virginia and more. So come on out and show off your car and support a great cause!!
Web Site: Tidewater Z Car Club - Home

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Are you going muzzle we may be able to make it

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Do you know if you have to be registered to be in the show if your not going for a award? Cause moneys a bit tight.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I guess I will be comeing don't think I will put it in the show this time, when do you think you will be there and how long? if you want I will pm you my phone number so we can find each other there.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
met up with muzzle today at the car show sorry no more pictures it was raining bad

·
Registered
639 Posts
It was good seeing you.
Stupid rain. I heard the announcer inside say they would try to do it annually there.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Yeah that would be cool if they did that I could actually be in the show lol but there was no point with it raining. It was nice meeting you as well we will have to do it again some time maybe do lunch our go to the range or something. If you want when you get more parts come on down I have all the tools you need.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Yeah, that rain was a bit insane today. Of course, it's always meeting new people. I will for sure.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
So me and 2 other members are doing a meet up in williamsburg va tomarow around 5 if the are any other members (or lurkers) in the area we would love it if you joined us its the best buy and the address is 210 wittakers trace williamsburg va 23185

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
My friend Brian came down frome NH so we took the cars out and did a shoot he drives an 2007 Audi A4 2.0 turbo
imo, A4 one of the few cars that look good in white, and a sweet motor too:Dhope it's a manual:ihih:

·
Registered
639 Posts
So me and 2 other members are doing a meet up in williamsburg va tomarow around 5 if the are any other members (or lurkers) in the area we would love it if you joined us its the best buy and the address is 210 wittakers trace williamsburg va 23185
I'm really sorry. It looks like we won't be making it.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
imo, A4 one of the few cars that look good in white, and a sweet motor too:Dhope it's a manual:ihih:
Oh yeah its a manual :) and lots of fun to drive

1 - 20 of 29 Posts