Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#*$&(#)&$%&# T_T

Today a rock hit my windshield while i was on the 52 in san diego.... it hit the passenger side and left me with a 4 inch crack in the windshield.... T_T

I used to have a beater of a 97 sentra gxe and not once did a rock hit the windshield in my 3 years of ownership of it. But in 9 months of owning my brand new 2011 versa... its had three sizable stones hit it two leaving chips and today the crack....

Anyone have suggestions on getting it fixed?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Whoa dude thats messed up hopefully u could find a cheap and quick fix around oc and sd area. It was pretty windy for the past few days, my v almost flew away

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
:banghead:Sorry to hear about the crack. Chips and stars can be sealed at a windshield shop, but i believe cracks are too big for that treatment:(

·
Registered
993 Posts
I popped 3 tires when I first got my versa.... Do not know how.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I popped 3 tires when I first got my versa.... Do not know how.
That really sucks....

I will have to find out if i can get a place to keep the crack from propagating across my windshield. Luckily I do have a lot of coverage because I am still making payments and its required by NMAC.

C

·
0 Posts
a couple stones have hit my windshield but none have left chips thank god,,I would look for a quality windshield at a reasonable price rather than the cheapest I could find,,cheap inst always better,,well rarely is~~~

1 - 7 of 7 Posts