Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im about to buy a used Thule roof rack that was on an older maxima. 95-99 I believe. I was just wondering if anyone knows if the fit kit that fits that maxima will fit on our versas or if I have to get a different one. An if I have to get a different one then what is the fit kit number. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Just go to Thule.com

There you can enter in the set up you will be using, choose your versa, and then at one point it should tell you what size clips you will need...at least that's how the yakima website was for me lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone actually have a rack they are looking to sell? The guy I wanted to buy it from just back out of it. I'm looking for pretty much the whole kit and possible bike attachments. I'm looking to spends around $200. Pm me if you have anything

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I paid $250 for the racks brand new! Thats with the cross bars, and feet kit to fit the car. If you are willing to spend $200 for used, a few dollars more and you can get new with the correct fitment. I'm sure it's cheaper in the US too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.