Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Versa Note S Plus
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am in the market for a new car. I am considering a 2014 Nissan Versa Note SV hatchback. I am intrigued by the car but encountered a problem during my test drive this past Saturday. Prior to the test drive, this car was my front-runner but now I have some doubts about purchasing this car.

During the test drive, I noticed a short rumble (noise and vibration) on two occasions when accelerating from a stop. I accelerated the car moderately (not heavily) on both occations. The rumble lasted for about a second each time. I had test driven the Versa Note once before and did not experience the rumble. Both test drives were with the Versa Note SV with the CVT.

I wonder if this is just a one-time thing since I didn't notice any rumble, noise, or vibration during the first test drive. I asked the salesman during the second test drive if he noticed the rumble and he said it could be that the car needs to be broken in. I'm thinking that its a brand-new car and, as a result, it shouldn't be rumbling, even if it hasn't been broken in yet.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.