Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2011 Sentra. I have a pioneer double din radio. I have plans to install it later on. I did have the radio, steering wheel module, and HD radio module all connected to the same 12V wire from the radio. I know that seems to be ok when it was in my Versa when I had it. I plan to put that all back in, but add XM module, navigation, and a bypass module for watching DVDs on the radio. Will all of these be ok to run off that same 12V wire, or is there a 2nd wire I should be using also. They will all be pioneer product add on's. Please let me know, and tell me if possible where the other wire is that I can use, if I need to run off 2 wires, thanks.

·
Registered
639 Posts
At the very least, I would install a smaller gauge (larger thickness) power cable. New battery and or alternator might be a good thought if lights start dimming.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took a look behind the extra compartment where the it lists all the electronic fuses, under the steering wheel. I stumbled across one that said for woofer/amp, and it has two slots, one for 20A, and a battery. I don't have a factory amp, so maybe I can plug into those two to run my electronics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts