Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
I have the paint protection and rust inhibitor from the dealership which includes a 10 year warranty ... So for my versa they would take care of the rust. The warranty covers any form of rust ... so the minute it starts to show signs of rust I can bring in my car to get fixed.
Did you get the extra protection/warranties from the dealer???????
I'm sure you could call them and ask them if they will do anything, seeing as how your car is still brand new ... It wouldn't hurt to ask them. :)

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Sorry to hear you have had no good experiences. The reason I got those extra protections - paint, fabric, rust inhibitor, and sound shield - is because I wanted a longer warranty besides the regular 3 year warranty that comes with the car. I financed my car for 60 months and did not want to have to worry about making car payments after 3 years with no protection. So for an extra *i think it was $2000* my warranty was extended to 7 years, 120,000 KMS with the 4 extra protections ... That is the main reason for getting the extra protections. Otherwise I would have just gone to get the rust inhibitor done elsewhere.

But if I ever do have a problem, I will keep you posted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.