Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you guys might want to see this, just fouind it while looking for a tint kit. This company does pre-cut window tint as well as dash kits, and when I say dash kit, I mean EVERYTHING. I'm not too into it since I want to do my own stuff, but for someone looking for a cheap and easy mod to make the car unique, this could be perfect.

Dash Kits Nissan Versa 2007 - 2011

There are quite a few colors/styles to choose from, and you don't have to use everything there, so If you just wanted the center console or something, you could just use those pieces.

They also have how-to videos for the installations on most of their products.
You can also just search "Nissan Versa". As well as the colored dash kits, they have another section with more CF dashkits and another section with wood grain.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Very nice, Cheap too. Would have been since if they had a sample of all colors available applied on a car and not only one. Helps visualize what your car will look like with the color you want and not the one they decide.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
this may be the next thing I get cause that would look great in the car and the price is amazing like $100 less then all the other kits out there

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I have a dash kit in my car. I've had it for a few years now. It's a grey colour.

I have pics somewhere posted on here and got it off eBay.

·
Registered
613 Posts
i wanted to buy a kit like that but decided to do a cheaper mod buy some spray paint and some sandpaper and did it myself, even painted around my cluster (gauges)
gonna do some more painting this spring/summer :)

it is a pretty cheap mod that you found, good find!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I also am going to be painting my dash, but for those who want a less permanent solution I thought I would share it.

And I forgot about the manual windows. My bad. You could always leave that as is and just use the other pieces?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it would definitely require some steady hands and pateince

·
Registered
12 Posts
i wanted to buy a kit like that but decided to do a cheaper mod buy some spray paint and some sandpaper and did it myself, even painted around my cluster (gauges)
gonna do some more painting this spring/summer :)

it is a pretty cheap mod that you found, good find!
please tell how you painted the cluster :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
x4sper
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing