Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you NICO transfers you may remember my car as this:

I've recently simplified the graphics and now looks like this:

Still have the same mods except I had to give the sparco seats back.
AEM CAI
GReddy TiC muffler/tip
Five:AD 17 wheels
Dunlp Direzza's 215/45/17
APR wind splitter
ViS racing spoiler
Tokico HP Shocks
Eibach Springs

Future upgrades are under debate until the warranty is over and I get some more cash flow. :)

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
That's a hot hatch! Love the blue, I almost got that color but couldn't wait until Monday so I settled for gray at the dealer. How did you take off the body decals easily?

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Car looks great! I am liking the more simplified look. All that work and still no fogs though? Is there a reason?

That air splitter looks really good. I may have to grab one. I wonder if any benefit to them? I think if I get one I'm going to black chrome the supports.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exhaust is nice and low, puts a smile on my face. No videos. You and I need to both make it to a meet and you can experience.

I like the clean look much better too. The original graphics were done specifically for Tokico's SEMA booth.

No fogs yet for two reasons, I'm not sure if I need/want them and money is tight so most mods have been put on hold for awhile. Gives me time to plan though.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Exhaust is nice and low, puts a smile on my face. No videos. You and I need to both make it to a meet and you can experience.
its hard because most of the meets are when im working. its not ricey at all? im eager to hear it because my magnaflow isn't cuttin it for me n e more

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its hard because most of the meets are when im working. its not ricey at all? im eager to hear it because my magnaflow isn't cuttin it for me n e more
Ya I know. We always seem to be opposite. I'd go tomorrow but I'm don't feel like hanging out at the nudie bar. lol

It's not ricey at all. Just a nice deep low growl. Not too quite not too loud. There's a video on the Greddy site but they have the full exhaust on their 350Z so the sound is not quite the same. I'll try to get around to making a video for ya.

http://www.greddy.com/home/?id=222

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Ya I know. We always seem to be opposite. I'd go tomorrow but I'm don't feel like hanging out at the nudie bar. lol

It's not ricey at all. Just a nice deep low growl. Not too quite not too loud. There's a video on the Greddy site but they have the full exhaust on their 350Z so the sound is not quite the same. I'll try to get around to making a video for ya.

http://www.greddy.com/home/?id=222
are you using the stock exhaust setup? the 350 sounds pretty sweet :)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
man... there is even a cat-back greddy for the yaris.... im gonna email these guys later.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I have the stock exhaust with the universal can & tip. I'm saving my money for the headers and when I do that I'll get the entire system done.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
man... there is even a cat-back greddy for the yaris.... im gonna email these guys later.
What a bunch of BS. If the Yaris has the cat-back Greddy, then the Versa deserves one too. More people need to e-mail and suggest them to start development ASAP.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Yeah I have the stock exhaust with the universal can & tip. I'm saving my money for the headers and when I do that I'll get the entire system done.
wait, a greddy header? or obx?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If I could afford to get GReddy to make me one I would so do it. For now OBX is pretty much the only option, isn't it?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts