Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got into San Juan, and got e rental car. I had no idea what I was getting and out comes a white versa sedan. Dont really need to warm up to it like I would with any other car, but I really dont like the a/t shifter. Time to go site seeing.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
People drive like they are looking for death in Puerto Rico, but after you get past having to cut people off to get anywhere (and you have to cut people off its a acceptible thing to do) its really kinda fun, not for conservetive drivers, but fun. Oh and the graffiti is awsome, this place is covered in it (makes me wish I was a teen again running around with a docs. Mask and a couple cans of Montana Hardcore)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm heading to Arizona in a few weeks. Might end up with a Versa sedan too! I wouldn't mind trying something else though lol.
Im happy with it, trunk has alot of space didnt think it had as much as it does. Plus the versa looks good in white. My versa red like yours.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@ Josh. No my mom needed to go and my wifes with family in maryland, so I thought id take a vacation. Got my own rental and hotel, just been taking in the sites and the food, mmmmm the food. Carne Fritas is my new favorite dish.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Just got into San Juan, and got e rental car. I had no idea what I was getting and out comes a white versa sedan.
:smilielol5: but ya i would prefer the variety too. Enjoy PR!

I'm heading to Arizona in a few weeks. Might end up with a Versa sedan too! I wouldn't mind trying something else though lol.
Any hope for a Beetle? Or at least a Golf?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:smilielol5: but ya i would prefer the variety too. Enjoy PR!

Any hope for a Beetle? Or at least a Golf?
I had hope for a golf, but they didnt have any, and I missed the last ford fiesta, so just said what ever doesnt cost to much.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In the airport about to head back to tampa, had fun, but happy to be on the way home.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.