Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
very nice and clean. The sport stuff adds a nice touch on these cars. Well I think it's the SL stuff now, not sure if they still called it sport.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Welcome :)

In Canada, it's still called the "sport package". Regular SL models didn't have the same bumpers. And I agree ... Love the sport bumpers on these cars :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very clean looking....nice stance as well...I love Versas

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That color is badass. Specially with the sports bumpers and wing. Any plans for it?
I might do a cold air. I added K&N air filter, hitch for my 4x6 trailer, Thule roof rack with ski rack, tinted windows.
SL trim came with bunch of stuff. I love the way it is, try to keep it original :coolgleamA:
When I grow up I will be like my brother 4X4!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
SLs look so much better than base models, looking good.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Every time I see a SL I wish I had held out for one. Looks good.
It was only $2k more here, to upgrade the SL to the sport package & tech package (which brought it up to a fully loaded model).... At least that's all it cost for me to upgrade back in 08. Well worth it considering how long I've had it and plan to keep it :) :multi:

·
Registered
408 Posts
I might do a cold air. I added K&N air filter, hitch for my 4x6 trailer, Thule roof rack with ski rack, tinted windows.
SL trim came with bunch of stuff. I love the way it is, try to keep it original :coolgleamA:
When I grow up I will be like my brother 4X4!
Hi just some fyi. I just had my cvt fluid changed today and I too have a hitch but not for trailer for bike rack. The technician said that if you tow you may need to change the cvt fluid sooner than regular schedule of about 100,000km or so. Sounds like you tow a light utility trailer so may not be applicable but I thought you should be aware of it anyways.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Hi just some fyi. I just had my cvt fluid changed today and I too have a hitch but not for trailer for bike rack. The technician said that if you tow you may need to change the cvt fluid sooner than regular schedule of about 100,000km or so. Sounds like you tow a light utility trailer so may not be applicable but I thought you should be aware of it anyways.
Did you get it done @ Nissan? What mileage should the CVT normally be changed at?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Yes at Nissan. Best to stick with dealer for this as I have heard tales of non-dealers putting regular tranny fluid in which may wreck your cvt and will void any warranty on it.

It's recommended for every 100,000 km or so, but you can check visually they the locking dipstick. It's a bit tricky to remove the dipstick for cvt oil level so read owners manual for how to. The fluid should be green. Mine was pretty black so I was overdue with 129,000 km on it. Costs about $400 tax in to do.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Yes at Nissan. Best to stick with dealer for this as I have heard tales of non-dealers putting regular tranny fluid in which may wreck your cvt and will void any warranty on it.

It's recommended for every 100,000 km or so, but you can check visually they the locking dipstick. It's a bit tricky to remove the dipstick for cvt oil level so read owners manual for how to. The fluid should be green. Mine was pretty black so I was overdue with 129,000 km on it. Costs about $400 tax in to do.
Thanks for the info ... :)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Green cvt fluid?????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts