Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Looks as if the rear wheels are about to buckle and the front not far behind them. The first sign of a speed bump will take it off the road. I agree not practical at all and does not look in any way "cool" looks like a teenager went all out on this thing haha.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I know a few people with slammed cars around here. I don't understand how it's possible to drive like that.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Looks as if the rear wheels are about to buckle and the front not far behind them. The first sign of a speed bump will take it off the road. I agree not practical at all and does not look in any way "cool" looks like a teenager went all out on this thing haha.
x2

Can't stand those stance nation retards

·
Registered
238 Posts
Looks nice but I bet speed bumps, potholes and inclines are not it's forte.

G

·
picture must be from japan,being right hand drive,,nice to see someone giving the versa some love,,,we have to understand that all people dont use their car for a comuter car,,in other countrys the tiida in not degraded as it is here in the us,,,

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
picture must be from japan,being right hand drive,,nice to see someone giving the versa some love,,,we have to understand that all people dont use their car for a comuter car,,in other countrys the tiida in not degraded as it is here in the us,,,
This is true. There's a big tuning scene for the tiida in japan. Plus you have the axis trim in some countries which makes it look/feel like a luxury car. Sometimes I go on Import monster and see if I can find Tiida parts. A while back I found seat rails for installing aftermarket seats.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Check this out!! Nissan Tiida Axis tuned by Autech-

Roll on Roll off Nissan Tiida Axis Autech

Not sure what currency the price is in--130,000 for a tiida??--but it looks very nice. I especially like the wheels, the heads/tails, and the seats!!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
This is about as far as I could get on the japanese website...

??????? [ TIIDA ] ??????? ? ?????????????? ? AXIS

Its suposed to be the web catalog, but i couldn't really find prices or anything, and even if I could, I dont think the grill would fit our versas

G

·
thanks,,those seats are awesome,,im gonna have to check that out at home with my translator,,,also we didnt consider this but that first car may be on airbags,,it is very popular in japan

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
airbags would give it an adjustable ride height. it could be raised up to work on it/drive around town, and be lowered for the look when its parked or driving on flat surfaces.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I personally am not a huge fan of stance like that.
@ athikerguy4life - That car I believe is in the Trinidad/Tobago area - converted the $130,000TTD = $20,472.44 USD

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.