Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys, I'm Jason and I live in sunny San Diego. I've had my SV hatch since 8 days ago. I got the hard to find, rare metallic peacock color. I've heard that color is hard to find in general, and especially in SV trim. So happy the dealership found the "unicorn". LOL. It's perfect for me since teal is my favorite color. I plan to mod my SV, but focus more on exterior than performance. I've been into cars and part of the import scene for about 20 yrs now. I was heavily involved in car clubs and doing shows the past 10 yrs.
:grin

·
Registered
637 Posts
Thanks. Lowering springs and wheels are a must for me. And a few parts from Japan hehe. Transfering over my double din kenwood stereo, alpine type r sub and amp from my scion xA.
welcome and nice color choice, i also have the same color, but in SL trim. as far as mods go you may want to wait on importing parts from japan as Tanabe already has a few parts out for your car and will have more very soon in the near future. just keep an eye on a website called versaspeed.com as they carry alot of the parts for the Versa Note as well, and good luck with your future modding :)

·
Registered
527 Posts
Thanks. Lowering springs and wheels are a must for me. And a few parts from Japan hehe. Transfering over my double din kenwood stereo, alpine type r sub and amp from my scion xA.
Welcome to the forum!

Do you have a 2014 or 2015? Reason I'm asking, a forum member is reporting a double din problem with the 2015 dash leaving a 1/4 inch gap on each side. You may want to check measurements before you tear apart your dash.

·
Registered
39 Posts
welcome and nice color choice, i also have the same color, but in SL trim. as far as mods go you may want to wait on importing parts from japan as Tanabe already has a few parts out for your car and will have more very soon in the near future. just keep an eye on a website called versaspeed.com as they carry alot of the parts for the Versa Note as well, and good luck with your future modding :)
Ahh so that's your peacock note with all those tanabe parts. Tanabe emailed me saying their nf210's are being ordered right now from Japan, and won't arrive till a few months.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Do you have a 2014 or 2015? Reason I'm asking, a forum member is reporting a double din problem with the 2015 dash leaving a 1/4 inch gap on each side. You may want to check measurements before you tear apart your dash.
It's a 2015. Good to know I might have issues with an aftermarket double din.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Ahh so that's your peacock note with all those tanabe parts. Tanabe emailed me saying their nf210's are being ordered right now from Japan, and won't arrive till a few months.
yup, that's me...they just got through testing the parts on my car in july, so yeah it might be a few months before you see them show up state side....well worth it though, with all the handling upgrades that Tanabe provided, this car handles like a dream...just took it through mulholland highway today and was even keeping up with a few of the sport bikes through the twisties :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome Jason! I am new here, too--though, I've had my Note since last December. Look forward to hearing more bout/seeing your mods. I would like to do some tweeks in the future, though prolly not lowering (my last 3 cars were dropped and the streets here in the Desert are HELL on a lowered suspension!) :-(

Happy Driving!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome to the NVF I am Jason as well, been lightly modding cars since my first in 1989. Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.