Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today I had to drop a class. We had a test today, and I knew I needed to get a 90% or above to pass this class. I knew during this test I was not going to get that grade, so I got up and told the professor to drop me from the class

:(

I've NEVER had to do something like this. And this is the freaking second time I'm taking this course! I hate engineering sometimes. Im so dissapointed in myself..I've never felt this dissapointed in me before. How long have you grads taken to get your degrees from college? At this rate, itll probably around 6 years when I graduate. I feel fucking pathetic. blah.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I have a friend who's taken a course 3 times.. And its an intro level ethics class. Sometimes it just takes awhile to understand stuff. I felt the same way when I had to drop Calculus. Luckily I didn't need it to graduate, but it still felt horrible knowing that I just couldn't understand it. Math is waaaaaaaay over my head.

So cheer up. It does suck to have to retake a course, but when you do pass it, it'll feel that much better knowing how much work you had to put into it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I had to drop three of my four classes this semester....and I was suppose to graduate this May. So don't feel pathetic, things happen. We all learn at our own pace. Me however let personal issues get in the way of my education.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I tried college right after high school (back in '04)
i didnt try too hard and never did homework, failed first semester. I want to go back sometime

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
good move to drop the class so it didn't affect your GPA

get more help, there are people out there who love to teach engineering so it kinda works out at the end :thumb2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
BluV3R18
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing