Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Thats just plain, down right,.............. AWESOME!!!!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
we cant put 350Z rims on our car we have 4 lugs they have 5

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
niiiiiiiiiiiiice:thumb2:
i neeeeed 5 lugs, 5 spokes:(

·
Registered
56 Posts
This guy has my favorite B16 Spec. You should see the wheels he had before the 350 wheels... He used to also have a QTP cutout and a 100 shot of nitrous, I believe the first B16 to go that high. Now he is running a pieced together turbo kit, one of only a handful that I know of. Very nice car.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Yea he is turbo now. His is probably one of the cleanest b16 I have seen. And he takes really good pictures. Lol his car is pretty nasty. There is only a few that are turbo but more people are doing it. I would love to but being a new car I'm not trying to void the warrenty just yet. And would like to have a DD as well. But the z rims is probably the next step I'm wanting to do. I hang out with a lot of z guys here in md so it shouldn't be too long lol

·
Registered
377 Posts
Like the blacked out Nissan badge with the red text. Was thinking of doing something similar on mine with white but I think I am just gonna keep it chrome, would work better with a different color car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.