Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all, sorry if there is some sticky I'm missing. I have the 2015 Nissan Versa S poor person model, and it's great, but I'm tired of reaching over to unlock the door for my passengers, and my driver's seat is destroying my lumbar. Can anyone please offer any advice regarding power lock and seat upgrades? I was thinking I'd do it all myself (I'm slightly handy), but I'm not sure how laborious the lock upgrade kit from Amazon would be or which seats actually fit the Nissan Versa. I would be grateful for some recommendations for kits and seats that fit my model Versa and any experience you have with the work. Thanks much!

·
Registered
2014 Versa Note S Plus
174 Posts
Here's a how-to thread on converting your manual door locks to aftermarket power door locks but it does not detail how to run the wires behind the dash to each door:

Here's a thread to convert your manual door locks to OEM power door locks but it is much more involved/difficult/time-consuming than installing the aftermarket power door locks, which is already time-consuming:

Reactions: Spanky

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, great. Thank you!

Here's a how-to thread on converting your manual door locks to aftermarket power door locks but it does not detail how to run the wires behind the dash to each door:

Here's a thread to convert your manual door locks to OEM power door locks but it is much more involved/difficult/time-consuming than installing the aftermarket power door locks, which is already time-consuming:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts