Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of these? Saw it mentioned on Fit freak so decided to look. I wouldn't mind getting a set for the front so that I could get a heat warmer for my driver seat. From the pictures in the gallery a lot of the seat covers fit perfectly. The price is kind of high, and I have no idea what shipping to Canada will be, but what do you think? I was thinking the black seat covers with red piping and red interior pieces ... plus they leave the cutouts for the side air bags in the seats.

http://www.wetokole.com/mm5/merchan...H&Product_Code=nissan_versa_seat_covers_front

·
Registered
567 Posts
I like em! but no HK covers?!!!! I had Kitty covers in my old car, but haven't gotten any for the Versa. I think it's because the V seats are pretty comfy already. The covers look nice, but yeah, they do seem pricey. Oh, but red accents would look so awesome!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya there are quite a few HK ones that I like on Ebay, however most of them fit over the entire seat so they would cover the air bag. I think the black w/ red accents would give the car a sport look, even though the rest is entirely HK. haha!

Since I can't get a remote start, I figured a heated seat for me would be a compromise from not being able to get the remote starter.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was looking at these last night, as they don't cover the air bags in the seats.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/10pcs-HELLO-KITT...Accessories?hash=item3ef9f6dcf0#ht_4322wt_895

However, I'm thinking it might be too much HK in the car.
The more I look at the Wet Okole seat covers the more I like them. With a heated seat for the driver, and two front bucket seats with half piping in red, it would cost $299 US. I have to find out how much shipping is first. If it's extremely expensive, then I'll just wait on them. I had planned on spending that for a remote start/alarm and since my dealer can't get that product for me without it voiding my warranty, I want to get the V something else.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
How does this seat cover affect the airbag?

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These seat cover's don't affect the airbags.
It's the regular HK ones that are from ebay that cover the airbags.
However, the link of HK ones that I recently posted don't.
I want to make sure that if I get seat covers that they do not affect the airbags. Never know if you'll need them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.